Thursday, April 15, 2010

JAPAN!!!!!

I'm going to Japan on April 28th with my rad friend Tiffany. We'll be there for 2 whole weeks and while we're there I'm planning on doing a photo project to get tons of ideas for costumes, fashion and general awesomeness! Hopefully I'll also come home with a whole new japanese look and wardrobe. 

Holy monkeys I'm excited! :D


While I'm gone there will still be the regular Tuesday Night Stitch & Bitch craft night from 7-9:30pm (as long as i can get a buddy to go and open it up for people!) I really hope you utilize this night and time for some awesome projects!!









Also in the works is a Green Fashion Show! And by Green, I'm talking Eco-fabulous, not kermit the frog (necesarily).

More details to follow so stay on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment